BSPR 2006 Posters
THE BRITISH SOCIETY OF PAEDIATRIC RADIOLOGY SCIENTIFIC MEETING 2006
1. Bone Age in English Children with CF using the RUS (TW2) Method
L. Hattingh, W.H. Ramsden, S.P. Wolfe, S.P. Conway, J.G. Truscott, K.G. Brownlee St James’s University Hospital, Leeds.
2. Tumours of the Skull Base in Paediatric Age Group: A Review
D. Nayak, S. Nayak, I. Simmons Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
3. An Overview of Paediatric Orbital Pathology a Pictorial Review
D. Nayak, S. Nayak, I. Simmons, J.A. Bradbury* Leeds Teaching Hospitals NSH Trust and Bradford Royal Infirmary*
4. An Audit of Doses Given in Paediatric Plain Radiography and Fluoroscopy
R. Leung Evelina Children’s Hospital, London
5. Urothelial Thickening in the Paediatric Renal Pelvis – A Rare, Under-recognised and Important Sign.
J. Cooper York District Hospital
6. CT Brain Scans in Suspected Non-accidental Injury. A National Survey
K. Mankad, L.A. Elliott Bradford Royal Infirmary
7. Two cases of Absent Pulmonary Valve (APV) Syndrome with Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF),
S. Maroo Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Glasgow
8. Review of Differential Diagnosis of Groin Swelling in Children
R. Aparajita, R. Arthur The General Infirmary at Leeds.
9. Percutaneous Transgastric Ultrasound Guided Drainage of a Pancreatic Pseudocyst
N.J. Squires, M. Singh, G.L. Lamont, A. Healey
10. Audit of Percutaneous Ultrasound Guided Renal Biopsy
E.G. Dodd, S.J. Maroo Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Glasgow
11. Diagnosing Bilary Atresia by Ultrasound Scan – How close can we get?
T.M. Humphrey, M.D. Stringer St. James’s University Hospital, Leeds