Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
THE BRITISH SOCIETY OF PAEDIATRIC RADIOLOGY
CONSTITUTION (approved at 2006 AGM)
1. The Group shall be called the British Society of Paediatric Radiology.
2. The objectives of the Group shall be:
a. To promote the highest standards of practice of paediatric radiology and imaging in the United Kingdom.
b. To promote the exchange of information and experience amongst paediatric radiologists.
c. To advise the RCPCH and RCR about paediatric radiology and imaging matters.
3. The Group shall be autonomous, but have close links with the Royal College of Radiologists and the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health.
a. Full Membership shall be open to all Clinical Radiologists practising paediatric radiology, who have paid the annual subscription.
b. Associate Membership shall be open to all members of the Association of Paediatric Radiographers. No subscription or fees shall apply to associate membership. Associate Members shall not have voting rights at the AGM.
5. The subscription shall be fixed by the Executive Committee from time to time and shall be payable on the 1st January annually to the Hon. Secretary. Any member who fails to pay his subscription by 1st July in the same year shall forfeit membership.
6. The management of the Group and its funds shall be entrusted to an Executive Committee of:
10.The Honorary Secretary shall be elected by the membership for a 3 year term. He/she shall keep a membership list, collect ann
14.The A.G.M. shall take place at one of the scientific meetings, usually the Autumn meeting. A quorum shall be a ¼ of those members eligible to vote.
15.Guests: Members are entitled to bring guests, particularly junior staff, to a scientific meeting.
16.A change in the constitution may be made at an A.G.M. by a majority of 60% or more of the members present, provided that 21 days' notice of the proposed change has been posted by the Hon. Secretary with notice of the A.G.M.
17.Dissolution: The Group shall be dissolved at an annual or special general meeting by a resolution passed by 60% or more of total membership, provided that 21 days notice of the meeting has been given.
18.Use of Funds: The funds of the Society shall be solely applied towards promotion of the objectives of the Group as stated in the constitution; no part thereof may be paid as dividend or professional fee or otherwise to any member of the Group, except for the reimbursement of reasonable out of pocket expenses incurred by the member on behalf of the Group. On dissolution, the residual funds shall belong equally to the paid-up members.